Making a lavender cappuccino is a delightful way to enjoy the soothing flavor of lavender with the rich and creamy taste of a cappuccino. As long as you have an espresso machine, this recipe is extremely easy to mix up at home.
PREP: 3 MIN // YIELD: 1 DRINK
1 cup milk (dairy or plant-based)
1-2 teaspoons culinary lavender buds (food-grade)
- Brew a shot of espresso or make a strong cup of coffee according to your preference.
- In a separate saucepan, heat the milk until it's hot but not boiling. You can also use a milk steamer if you have one.
- In a mug, combine the brewed espresso or coffee with 2 tablespoons of lavender syrup. Adjust the amount of syrup to your taste preference.
- If you have a milk frother, froth the hot milk until it becomes creamy and has a good amount of foam.
- Pour the frothed milk into the mug with the espresso and lavender syrup holding back the foam with a spoon.
- Top with foam and (optional) garnish with lavender buds.